Thursday 4 January 2007

January 3, D.O - VI Heralding the new year...!

I began my first class this new year for the Tam/Phil class by asking for their resolutions which they had taken. All the forty enthusiastically spoke out their resolutions, prominent among them were:
I should never get angry this year...
I should help others
I should become a good musician... etc.
Finally, i gave a public challenge asking anyone to sum up the resolutions of all the forty. Adlin from II Phil volunteered and bagged Rs.50/- as prize for his endeavour. He was able to make it 97%.

The II B.A Rhetoric class was also lively. Gave around eight topics for the next batch of students (3 girls & 3 boys).

The cream of the day was the I Pbt / Zoo class, where all the students spelt out their new year's resolutions..
Prominent among them were:
I should not get angry this year...
I should not quarrel with my sister...
I should not fight with my parents...
I should help others without making them lazy...
I should get my internship for BBC etc.
More info on a detailed Resolutions list of all the students will be out shortly...

As regards I C.A, equal importance will be given to class work and newspapers for all Part II English classes that i handle.

I wish my students all the best..!

Keep posting ur comments and suggestions periodically...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment