Monday 1 August 2011

Happy Friendship Day...!

Great Quotes on Friendship (obviously from the www!!!)
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow...
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead...
Walk beside me and be my friend!"

and here is another one... 

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." 

Well, Friendship Day is all about showing your dearest friends how much they mean to you. This special day falls on the first Sunday of August every year. In 2011, Friendship Day falls on August 7th. So don't forget to celebrate it with your dearest friends. 

Now, as i discuss the friendship of Jane and Helen Burns with my II Literature students, i also wish all my students a very Happy Friendship Day. Like how Jane's temperament undergoes a transformation under the positive influence of Helen Burns, who helps develop Jane's intellectual ambitions and aspirations to a great degree, may your friends inspire and encourage you to achieve greattt milestones in your life.
 
I take this lovely opportunity to thank all my friends, who are an inseparable part of my life, for making my life more meaningful. 
Without you (friends) where would i be???
Regards, 
Rufus

No comments:

Post a Comment