Tuesday 26 June 2007

Principles for my life - I BA English students come out with the principles they cherish in their life:

Supriya - Never gets angry and never hurts anybody.

Priya - Wants to lead a meaningful life.

Karthik - Never says lies.

Laxman - To live every second as it were my last.

Nancy - I pray to God daily.

Thirumurthy - Self motivated and think postively always.

Sylvia - I follow good behaviour.

John Jeba - Follow Christ.

Stanley - I want to be the best example in front of my friends.

Navitha - To live my life as it comes and never worry about anything.

Shloka - I practice Yoga daily in the evenings.

Dayanand - I use my potential to the maximum.

Riyuktha - ___

Ankitha - ___

Nigel - Follow God.

Arunan - Serve the society.

Isaac - Follow the Word of God.

Kalpana - To work hard in whatever I do.

Madhavan - To be happy. To live every moment of life happily.

Mezay Louis Ugbo - Every morning I sing for one and half hours and help people in whatever way I can.

Dolly - I forgive and forget.

Arun Prashanth - Never to judge people by faceworth.

Shruthi - I never interrupt when two people are in conversation.

Nadhiya - I never use offending words against anybody.

Thamilvaanan - I do the best I can.

Vivek - Share the feelings of others.

Mainar - Always be punctual.

Samuel Gnanaseelan - To be friendly with others.

Roshan Joseph John - I'll never take drugs, smoking or drinking.

Ebarish Rebe - I'll be good to others. Not hurting anybody.

Sudha, M - To respect elders.

Sheela, R - Daily I pray to God.

Baskar - I help other people, cos my aim is to become a social worker.

Prabhu Raj - Following rules and regulations.

Rajesh Kumar - I wont get addicted to any bad habits.

Ashitha Jacob - ___

Abner Charles - Make others happy as much as I can.

Martin - To become like Jesus Christ.

Nancy - Every morning I pray to God.

Sudha, S - Respect the feelings of others.

Jaison - I will not cheat my girlfriend.

Rajesh - I hate people using drugs.

George - I'll try my level best to be a gentleman.

The Social Ethics class was a bundle of dynamism, with students taking part with commitment and zeal, in telling their principles for life. All the best dear students...! May these principles that you stand for, sustain you and make you a beter person in Society. Good principles establish a strong Value base, and a strong value base establishes a strong society.

Corrections, if any, can be brought to my notice.

Thanks Laxman for the minutes. It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment