I am the Change Fellowship is a 2 year paid fellowship program for any undergraduate or postgraduate professionals below 40 years old with 0 to 20 years of job experience.
During the fellowship period, every fellow will be allocated a unique project in the educational sector which they need to complete within their fellowship period.
The idea behind the fellowship program is to encourage top talents in the country to dedicate two years for the country, for the needy. That way, we can channelize the talents and potential towards the needy and increase the pace of change.
Who can apply?
Anyone with the below qualifications can apply for I am the Change fellowship:
• Passionate and ready to work for the community for next 2 years.
• Minimum 3 years full-time UG Degree.
• Below 40 years old.
• Ready to work in Chennai for minimum of 2 years.
• Telephonic Interview
• Background verification
• Test involving SKILL assessment
• In Person Interview or SKYPE interview
• Final Selection
• Excellent Communication skills
• Team Player
• Leadership skills
• Efficient project management
• Starts May 2016 and ends by April 2018.
• Rs 15000 per month
• 6 days a week
• Regular Leave Policy applicable (Project demand applicable)
Click HERE for more details on the fellowship.