Sunday 12 August 2012

Release of the third issue of Ecletic Representations - Reg.

The eagerly awaited third issue of Eclectic Representations, the peer-reviewed biannual journal published by the Department of English, Madras Christian College (Autonomous), is ready for release. The exact date of release will be announced shortly, as we are finalising on the dates and the dignitaries for the occasion. 

The next issue is scheduled for a January 2013 release, and original, unpublished research articles are invited. The Journal follows certain guidelines on which there remains no compromise. For details of the guidelines, please follow the link below: http://mcc.edu.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=566&Itemid=864

Back issues of Eclectic Representations are available with the Department of English.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I should write in the next issue.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    P. S: Sir, please add Google+, Facebook and Twitter icons in your posts. We can share your posts easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, you're most welcome to contribute a research article for ER. Details about that are given in our College website, and, btw, advance congratulations to you (i hear that you're going to defend your PhD thesis shortly:-)
    and, susan, i'm working on adding fb/g+ to my posts. Hope to add it asap.
    With warm regards,
    Rufus

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir,

    Im Jubi.I got the invitation from the editors on August 25th informing that my article is published in this issue and i will be send my copy within 1 week. But i haven't got my copy yet. I had sent them mail but no response. If u can please give the indexing/the list of articles published in eclectic Representations third issue so that i will be able to find whether my article is published or not.
    My article- Creating a Dialogic Space: A Bakhtinian Reading of Arundhati Roy’s The God of Small Things

    ReplyDelete