Thursday 28 April 2016

Call for Papers

[This note is on behalf of my friend and brother Dr. Kavi from Bishop Heber College, Trichy. Please read on and do submit your original, unpublished articles either for this volume or for the other one that is up on the next post. Do visit his wonderful blog for more details.]

Dear learned friends,
I feel delighted to inform you that I am editing two volumes of books - "Enriching English Language Teaching" and "English Literature across East and West" which are my 7th and 8th books respectively. If you have original unpublished articles you are welcome to contribute. I request you to pass on this information among your learned colleagues and friends.

The details are available on my blog.
Kindly check my blog kkseminars.blogspot.in
Regards,
Dr. K.Kaviarasu, M.A., M.Phil., PGDELT., Ph.D.,
Assistant Professor of English,
Bishop Heber College (Autonomous),
Trichirappalli - 620 017
Phone: +91-9894981142

No comments:

Post a Comment