Saturday 17 October 2009

II BA English - I CIA Internal Marks / II CIA Test Portions Reg:

Dear Students of II BA English Litt.,

Your Internal Marks for your I CIA test have been uploaded on our academic website HERE.

Corrections/clarifications, if any, can be made to me on or before Monday, 26 October 2009.

If you need a "review report of your answer sheet" by your course teacher, on what exactly went wrong in your answers, your strengths and weaknesses in your test paper, and how you could possibly write better answers, mail me at rufusonline@gmail.com for an insightful analysis of the same. This review report is available to all my students who feel the need for it.

PS: Your II CIA Test on "THE VICTORIAN AGE" will be on "Jane Eyre". As the test is an "Open Book" test, you are expected to bring your own copy of "Jane Eyre" for the test. Borrowing texts during the course of the exam is not permitted.

Regards and all best wishes,
Rufus

No comments:

Post a Comment