Friday 5 May 2023

May your blessing on the brew come true!

A Poetic Blessing on the Brew |

Well, you see, whenever I get that little extra time on me, I make sure I do a quick update on my status with some memorable snaps of the day! 😊

This was one such occasion when we had a surprise birthday party at the SRO.

I had posted it on my status as well. 😊

I was so delighted to get a lovely poetic blessing, based on the brew, for this snapshot.

This particular poem is from an avid bibliophile, who is also a polyglot poet, writing such adorable poetry in Malayalam, in English and in Tamil.

The poem that ma’am wrote for Onam celebrations, in a beautiful English-Malayalam dialectical mix, years ago, still remains etched in all our hearts at RR! It also got some raving accolades from Dr. Kunhammed, HoD, English, Kannur University, back then! 😊

Added, most of her poems are on off-beat themes that have a direct connect with the heart, thus making the lines much more endearing to us all.

She’s one of the earliest members of our Readers’ Rendezvous group, as well.

Thanks a million dear Dr. Nazneen ma'am, [B. S. Abdur Rahman University] for this lovely poem on the brew that makes the occasion and the tableau-like snapshot all the more memorable for me and for all of us!

Capturing this poem for posterity on our kutty little blog space here!



May your blessing on the brew become true, dear ma’am!


No comments:

Post a Comment