Write an awesome essay on plagiarism and win a handsome prize!
Unplag Plagiarism Checker has launched a scholarship contest. Just because they've always been passionate about learning and encouraging students from all over the world to stay original all the way through.
To boost your original writing skills, they'd be happy to give away $2,000 to the one who will create the most engaging essay on one of the topics mentioned in the Essay Requirements section.
To make your writing vivid and full of interesting details, you can choose any style of the essay and switch on your imagination dwelling on future perspectives of online cheating, technologies that are most likely to stop plagiarism, etc.
Application can be done Online only. The student should be above 18 years and should be currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate program. (current student!)
Key Scholarship Points:
Scholarship Award: $2,000
Essay Submission Dates: from September 1, 2015 till March 1, 2016
Scholarship Winner Announcement: March 9, 2016
How to Participate: Write an awesome essay on plagiarism
Everyone who takes part in this contest should submit an essay written in English following these guidelines:
• The essay topic may be either created on your own describing plagiarism in academia issues or chosen from the list below:
1. Academic cheating can deprive you of a successful career.
2. Being original will soon become a trend.
3. Technologies able to fight academic cheating.
4. Does online education "promote" academic dishonesty?
5. Can plagiarism be eliminated once and for all?
6. Plagiarism addiction kills creativity and critical thinking.
7. How does the digital age influence plagiarism and cheating?
8. Is social networking causing a plagiarism problem?
9. Cross-culture differences concerning plagiarism.
10. What if some of my educators were found guilty of plagiarism?
• Your essay may be of any style you prefer;
• Your essay should be at least 500-word long;
• Creativity, humor and individual manner of writing are highly appreciated;
• The essay should be original (you can check it here);
• The essay should be submitted no later than March 1, 2016.
For more details click HERE