The Young India Fellowship (YIF) seeks to groom young women and men who will lead India through the 21st century. The programme brings together around 225 students from across India for a one-year postgraduate Fellowship. It is a fully residential programme, with Fellows residing at the Ashoka University campus in the Delhi NCR region.
The Fellows go through a multidisciplinary curriculum taught by some of the best educators in the world. In this endeavor, YIF is partnered by some top-ranked international schools like University of Pennsylvania’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS); Carleton College; King’s College, London and Sciences Po, Paris. Students from all disciplines and areas of study are welcome to YIF; whether they studied engineering, design, commerce or literature, they are all mentored into reaching their full potential.
Application can be done online or by post.
The students could choose one of the two following ways to apply to the programme:
• Apply online by registering yourself on the YIF website www.youngindiafellowship.com
• Download the application from the YIF website www.youngindiafellowship.com and fill it and send it to YIF office.
Young India Fellowship Programme,
Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
The criteria to be eligible for the YIF are:
• A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
• Maximum of 28 years of age on 31st May, 2015
• Decent academic record and extra-curricular engagement
• Decent written and verbal communication skills
Last date to submit applications: 29 February 2016
For more details, click HERE